Whether you are planning a new building or want better protection for your existing home, the Tropical Windows & Doors approach provide individual solutions for every resistance class. Depending on where the building is located, whether ground floor or top floor, and depending on how the building is constructed, there are differing requirements on the security equipment.
No-compromise in hardware quality and therefore security equipment. Gives you the highest level of security against the use of force at the highest level. Tropical Windows & Doors make it a virtually hopeless task to lift out the casement (the most frequent break-in method). With additional fixing points, security glazing and lockable handles, your house becomes as secure as a fortress.
No, more more wires and ugly alarm reeds glued on your windows and doors. Tropical Windows & Doors offer you 2 version of ESCO completly integrated lock monitor that are hidden in your profile.
- 2 Versions available for use in aluminum as well as in uPVC profile system.
- VdS approval, class B and C
- Clambing in aluminum profiles to permit subsequent adjustment
- Compatible wit all standard alarm systems
- Supplied as a compelte set with fixing materials and cable (6m or 10m)
- Outstanding cost-to-performance ratio
Universal lock monitor
By coupling to the window mechanism, the universal lock monitor can be used for alarm and monitoring systems. The alarm system is only activated once all windows are correctly locked. With a permanently mounted mag-net, the lock monitor can also be used as an opening monitor for break-in alarm systems on windows and doors.
Universal air conditioning and heating control system
The universal air conditioning and heating cont-rol system is a window monitor for the control of heating and air conditioning systems. The swit-ching unit, which can be clamped or screwed into position, permits suitable thermostat valves (such as Heimeier) to be actuated or opening signals transmitted to heating control systems for regulation of the heating output.
[DOWNLOAD PDF BROCHURE]
[DOWNLOAD PDF INSTALLATION GUIDE]
SECURIT ALARM is a glass which is fitted with an alarm system: an electrically conducting wire loop is burnt into the inside top corner of a tempered glass pane. The loop is connected to the alarm system. If the glass is cracked, the glass will break into small fragments, the wire is torn and the alarm system is triggered off.
It can also be assembled into a double-glazing unit.
SECURIT ALARM can be used in any type of application where there is the need to protect rooms and objects from burglary and break-in:
- shop, supermarkets
- In the event of an attempted burglary or break-in, the alarm is triggered when the SECURIT ALARM breaks.
- There will be no false alarms as the alarm will only be activated if the glass is broken.
- Detection is outside the protected area.
- There is no risk of activating the alarm by moving through the protected area
- An economical alternative to protection provided by shutters.
Unlike other protection systems, such as those which use shutters, SECURIT ALARM enbles vision of the whole protected area whilst remaining in complete safety.
SECURIT ALARM is available in 2 versions:
SECURIT ALARM ASR type A
- Laminated glass.
All components of the laminated glass are toughened.
- The electric alarm circuit of the glass unit is positioned on the PVB side of the laminated glass.
- SECURIT ALARM ASR type A is also available as in single glass
- Thickness: 6, 8, 10 mm. Maximum dimensions of the laminated glass: 2100 x 3600mm.
(Other thicknesses and sizes: please contact us.)
SECURIT ALARM ASR type B
- Monolithic toughened glass.
- The electric alarm circuit of the glass unit is positioned on the cavity side of the double-glazed unit.
- SECURIT ALARM ASR type B is always installed in a double-glazed unit (it cannot be used in single glazing.).
- Thickness: 6, 8, 10 or 12 mm.
- SECURIT ALARM substrate options: clear glass and body-tinted glass.